I'm Done

That's it. How do you blow an 11 point lead with 7 minutes to go in the fourth quarter???!!! Well the Badgers just showed us how. Inept mincing coaching decisions, timid play calling, playing a 'prevent' defense with corners giving 10 yard cushions instead of going with what got you the lead in the first place, and poor clock management. I don't think Bielema needs to go (yet) but I now understand all the haterism. When a team has let downs like this the root cause goes back to the coaching. Players have to have it drilled into them that in situations like this you have to stay calm, think, and execute. This season this team has showed that they do not have a firm grasp of the fundamentals. And it doesn't look like they have any interest in getting better.

So I'm done for this season. I'm looking toward the college bball season. Badgers are exactly where they belong this season, bottom of the BigTen. How disgraceful for a team ranked in the top ten at the beginning of the season. They do not deserve to go to a bowl game. They do not deserve props for anything. And they really don't even deserve to be mentioned in my blog.

In case you can't tell, I am REALLY pissed.

Comments